What We Believe
We have adopted the following Statements of Fundamental Truth and Doctrine:
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- There is one true Godhead comprised of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit – all co-equal and co-eternal.
- Mankind’s only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- The total salvation of mankind.
- Water Baptism by immersion is a public witness, in obedience to Christ’s command.
- The practice of the Lord’s Supper (Communion) is to commemorate His death until He returns.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit empowers the believer for life and service.
- The Church is the body of Christ.
- Total prosperity.
- The imminent return of Jesus Christ to gather born-again believers to Himself, which is our blessed hope.